Optical Power Meter T-OP300TAugust 21, 2018
OTDR T-OT650 DB 32/30
- Automatic Measurement Mode: Only by selecting the measurement wavelength, the measurement parameters are automatically set, and the trace data is automatically saved and automatically analyzed.
- Multi-wavelength Measurement Mode: In the parameter setting, the wavelength can be automatically switched into the multi-wavelength measurement mode. Under this mode, the analysis can be achieved on the attenuation state of the same fiber section under different wavelengths.
- Trace Fixing Function: It can achieve the same-screen comparison and display of one trace with another real-timetrace or the trace under the average measurement, which is very useful for the installation of multi-core fiber orthe checking of the aged fiber in the optical fiber network already been installed.
- Multi-wavelength Analysis Function: It can achieve the comparison, display and analysis functions of any trace file.
- FTTx online testing, able to identify the splitter and the fiber’s end.
- Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery, with the long standby time over 12 hours.
- Bellcore file format (.sor), with the storage of greater than 2000 traces.
- Communication Light Detection: It can effectively protect the test instrumentation and communicationequipment’s.
- Connection State Detection: To promptly know the connection status of the instrumentation and the fiber for test.
- The Switching of Measurement Mode: Through the shortcut key operation, it can achieve the flexible switching ofreal-time measurement mode and average measurement mode.
OTDR Traces Manager PC software:
- To achieve easily the function of bulk amendment and batch printing.
- Able to generate different forms of test reports according to user needs.
- To provide various flexible printing modes: The single-page single-trace printing mode, the batch printing mode, the single-page multi-trace printing mode, the printing mode of multi-waveform display. To provide the personalized selection of printing options and page setup.
- The Function of Waveform Difference Comparison: It can open several wave forms in the same window, making more easily the comparison of parameter change caused by fiber aging or other reasons.
|Dynamic range (dB)2
|Event blind zone (m)
|Attenuation blind zone (m)
|Pulse width (ns)
||500m, 1km, 2km, 4km, 8km, 16km, 32km, 64km, 128km, 256km
||±0.05 dB/ dB
|Accuracy of reflection
|Distance uncertainty (m)
||±(0.75m + 5×10-5× distance + sampling interval)
|Memory capacity of trace
||SD Card , > 2000 pieces
||AC/DC charger: 100V-240V, 50/60/HZ, 0.6A Battery: 7.4V 6700mAh
|Optical power meter
||FC/PC(SC,ST for option)
||USB interface, mini-USB, 10M/100M ethernet port
||Running temperature -5℃ to 50℃
|Memory temperature -20℃ to 70℃
||Visible failure orientation VFL
||0% to 95% (non condensation)
||Lithium battery; continuing working duration max 12 hours
||Output power (dBm)
||Maximum testing distance